A Brief History of Our Church
Trinity began as a diocesan mission in 1954, conducting its first service on September 12 in the auditorium of the Worcester Foundation for Experimental Biology. The congregation grew and in 1955 ground was broken on the current location for a parish house in which worship services, church school classes, and social functions would be held.
In 1960, the growth of the parish led to an addition for office space and more classrooms. On April 20, 1975, the cornerstone of the church was laid and the following year, Trinity Church was admitted to the Diocese as a “parish.”
Trinity is a parish with many members of all age groups. We have young families, seniors and lots of people in-between. It is an exciting parish with diverse activities and ministries in which many can get involved.